Monday, October 17, 2011

Ex.Hau.Sted.

6/25/2010

Soooo, I've been running about 50 miles a week at a minimum, and crosstraining ( bike and swim) on top of that. My workouts are 6 days a week...in a row ( Sun thru Fri) and last anywhere from 2hours to 3 hours long, with the exception of longer bike rides that push me beyond 4 hours.

My son is now officially a 3rd grader. School is back in session. What I thought would be an ease in my schedule with Joseph back at school has been anything but that. Homework, football, work, house, workouts, husband...you name it, I'm full throttle and tired.

My feet hit the ground at 4:20am and I don't 'relax' until about 8:40pm...20 minutes later I'm in bed and just completely, 100% wiped out....I'm finding my ability to do most things 'well', isn't working too...'well'. That sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment